The first meeting between all funded projects in the EDII ‘First Action’ was held on 28 November 2012 in Brussels. As one of the six funded projects, DeEP was represented by Stefano Maffei and Roberto Verganti who shared advancements and interests with all other projects. With a number of potential synergies identified, project teams are now looking to coordinate activities that raise the profile and impact of the EDII ‘First Action’ activities.
The six projects are:
- DeEP – Design in European Policies; Coordinator: Politecnico di Milano (IT)
- EHDM – European House of Design Management; Coordinator: EDC, European Design Centre (NL)
- EuroDesign – Measuring Design Value; Coordinator: Barcelona Design Centre (ES)
- IDeALL – Integrating Design for All in Living Labs; Coordinator: EPCC Cite du Design (FR)
- REDI – When Regions Support Entrepreneurs and Designers to Innovate; Coordinator: APCI, Agence pour la Promotion de la Création Industrielle (FR)
- SEE Platform: Sharing Experience Europe – Policy Innovation Design; Coordinator: Design Wales (UK)
Information on these six projects, as well as the presentations from the meeting on 20 November 2012, are available from the EDII website.