Working closely with Imagination, Kirsty’s expertise and knowledge is one of the many benefits of the MoU between Lancaster University and Lancaster City Council. Her role includes, but is not limited to
- Supporting and coordinating the Council’s participation with Imagination
- Relationship building between individuals and teams across the Council, University and partner organisations to understand key project aims and requirements
- Undertaking research, including collating and analysing data, to produce briefing material relevant to project areas.
- Coordinating ‘Insights Hub’ for the Lancaster district, which brings together insights, intelligence and data between Lancaster City Council, Lancaster University and wider partners
- Supporting the delivery of collaborative workshops and events