- Are you a London-based creative or digital business with less than 250 employees?
- Have you received less than €200,000 of public funding in the last 3 years?
- Do you want to discover how open data can help your business create new and innovative products and services?
Come to a fully funded design jam and explore the potential of open data to enhance our city, by creating new services or helping improve existing services. Previous design experience is not required and all the intellectual property produced on the day will be owned by the team members that developed them.
You will be:
- Learning more about open data and service design
- Developing innovative services;
- Defining the source and nature of data;
- Learning the advantages and benefits of people-centred design.
You will also be in with a chance to gain experts support and have access to new thinking in how cities like London are changing and the opportunities for new local services. To register for the Design Jam, please click here.
For more information, please contact: Noor Aldoy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0207 976 3528